The Fifteen Interludes of Life
1. Don't go for wealth - it can deceive;
Don't be hung up on looks - they will
Go for someone who makes you smile
'cause only a smile makes a dark day
Have hope that you find that person who
gets you smiling.
2. May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human,
enough hope to make you happy and
enough money to buy gifts!!!
3. When one door of happiness closes, another opens
but often we look so long at the closed
we don't see the one which has been
opened for us.
4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose
but it's also true that we don't know
we've been missing until it arrives.
5. Always put yourself in other's shoes.
If you feel that it hurts you,
no doubt it probably hurts the other
6. The beginning of love is to let those we love be
and not to twist them with our own
- otherwise, we love only the
ourselves we find in them.
7. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong
people before meeting the right one
so that when we finally meet the right
we should know how to be grateful for
8. It takes a minute to become infatuated with someone,
an hour to like someone and a day to love
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
9. Love is when you take away the feeling, the
passion, the romance and you find out
love the person.
10. A sad thing about life is when you meet
someone who means so much to you
only to find out
that beloved one doesn't feel as
you do, and you find
yourself needing to choose
and feeling hurt, or letting go.
11. Love starts with a smile, develops
with a kiss and ends with either
a tear or an eternal embrace.
12. Love comes to those who still hope
even though they've been
to those who still believe, even
they've been betrayed,
to those who still love even
though they've been deeply
13. It hurts to love someone and not be
loved in return, but what is the
painful is to love someone and
finding the courage to let the
person know how you feel.
14. There are things you love to hear
but you would never hear it from
person whom you would like to
hear it from,
but don't be deaf to hear it from
who does say it to you with his
15. When you were born, you were crying
and everyone around you was
smiling - live
your life so that when you die,
and everyone around you is crying
of joy for having known you.